Festivals are the part of culture. Like other nations in the world, Czechia people also celebrates different events and festivals. If you are looking for the events and festivals calendar of Czechia, here you can go. We have arranged all the event and festival list according to the date. Let's enjoy
List of Festivals in Czechia
|Holiday Name||Date||Type||Day Remains|
|New Year's Day||Jan 01||Holiday||0 minutes|
|World Braille Day||Jan 04||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Programmers' Day||Jan 07||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Religion Day||Jan 17||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Customs Day||Jan 26||Observance||0 minutes|
|Tu Bishvat/Tu B'Shevat||Jan 28||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Leprosy Day||Jan 31||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Wetlands Day||Feb 02||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Day of the Sick||Feb 11||Observance||0 minutes|
|Valentine's Day||Feb 14||Observance||0 minutes|
|Self-Injury Awareness Day||Mar 01||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Women's Day||Mar 08||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Kidney Day||Mar 11||Observance||0 minutes|
|March Equinox/ Vernal Equinox Day||Mar 20||Observance||0 minutes|
|Earth Hour||Mar 27||Observance||0 minutes|
|April Fool's Day||Apr 01||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Day for Monuments and Sites||Apr 18||Observance||0 minutes|
|Labour Day||May 01||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Workers' Day/May Day||May 01||Holiday||0 minutes|
|World Ovarian Cancer Day||May 08||Observance||0 minutes|
|Mother's Day||May 09||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Nurses Day||May 12||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Autoimmune day||May 20||Observance||0 minutes|
|African Liberation Day||May 25||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Parents' Day||Jun 01||Observance||0 minutes|
|Father's Day||Jun 20||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Friendship Day||Jul 30||Observance||0 minutes|
|Friday the 13th||Aug 13||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Overdose Awareness Day||Aug 31||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Sexual Health Day||Sep 04||Observance||0 minutes|
|Still's Disease Awareness Day||Sep 17||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Celebrate Bisexuality Day||Sep 23||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Heart Day||Sep 29||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Vegetarian Day||Oct 01||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Teacher's Day||Oct 05||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Cerebral Palsy Day||Oct 06||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Sight Day||Oct 14||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Stroke Day||Oct 29||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Vegan Day||Nov 01||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Pneumonia Day||Nov 12||Observance||0 minutes|
|World Prematurity Day||Nov 17||Observance||0 minutes|
|International Men's Day||Nov 19||Observance||0 minutes|
|World AIDS Day||Dec 01||Observance||0 minutes|
|Day off for Christmas Day||Dec 24||Observance||0 minutes|
|Christmas Day||Dec 25||Observance||0 minutes|
|Boxing Day / Proclamation Day/St. Stephen's Day/Wren Day||Dec 26||Holiday||0 minutes|
- International Programmers' Day usually held on 7th January or 12th or 13th September every year.
- World Religion Day celebrates on the third Sunday of January.
- Tu Bishvat/Tu B'Shevat is celebrated by the Jewish occurring on the 15th day of the Hebrew month of Shevat
- World Leprosy Day celebrates on the last Sunday of January.
- World Kidney Day celebrates on the second Thursday of March.
- March Equinox is the day when the duration of night & day are nearly equal.
- Earth Hour usually celebrates on the last Saturday of March.
- Mother's Day mainly occurs on the second Sunday of the month of May.
- Mainly Father's Day celebrates on the third Sunday of June. On this sequence this year it is on 20th June.
- International Friendship Day worldwide celebrates on July 30. In many countries, people celebrate on the first Sunday of August.
- World Sight Day celebrates on the second Thursday of the month of October.
- It is the eve of Christmas day
- Christmas Day is observed throughout the world among the Christian Community